Most of my friends knows that when it comes to planning and setting up goals, I am a complete disaster. My friends and family specially my father keep on pinching that I should have goals for short, medium and long term and at the same time craft a proper roadmap to achieve those goals. It’s not that I haven’t tried. Let’s take an example, suppose one fine day my father gives me a lecture on the same topic and boy those words used to pump me up. Next day I would jot down tasks I am expected to complete. For 1 week i would rigorously follow the routine but on 8th day I am like for how many days you can tie a bull and I would be back to my normal routine. And that continued for quite some time.
But since second quarter of 2015 I started to travel and in between came across really interesting and smart peoples doing amazing work in their respective fields. While chatting with them I came to know about their style of working and approach to solve any given problem set. It sort of gave a new perspective and broaden my thinking.
So what I want to do in 2016 is still work in progress. But I am quite clear on few things and I would like to share it with you guys:
- File my Income Tax Returns. Probably it would be one of the happiest moments.
- Try to be patient.
- Complete construction of 1st and second floor of my house.
- Equip myself with new skills.
- Travel and explore mother India.
- Marriage proposals are coming . And i am like who will marry me? Though have managed to convince my parents to give me more time.
- If possible move out from my comfort zone and for some time i would like to experience life in metro city.
- Attend more community organized events. For now i think WordCamp Mumbai is definitely on my calendar.
- I am very much interested to experience the work culture inside media company probably involved in covering Indian startup ecosystem . If you have any leads, please share with me.
- Improve my writing skills and blog more on topics that interests me.
I will keep on updating above list. Let’s see how it all goes. Chears 🙂